Our dances are held in the Town Hall, Brown Street, Blairgowrie. Please see the ‘Location‘ page for a map to this venue. Everyone is welcome and all dances are re-capped.
- Dances start at 7.30pm and usually finish around 11pm.
- The charge for dancers is £6 …no advance booking required.
- Spectators are most welcome and are charged £2.
For more information about any event, including downloadable dance programme and crib notes (when available), please click on the event title below.
Blairgowrie Town Hall Association in conjunction with the Ericht Scottish Country Dance Club has organised a dance weekend on the 26th and 27th of October 2018 in the Blairgowrie Town Hall.
Dances, a dance class and a local guided walk have been organised, all based in and around Blairgowrie.
- Friday 26th October
- Ceilidh Dance with Alba Ceilidh Band (7:30pm to 11pm) – £6
- Saturday 27th October
- Guided Walk (10am -12:00) – FREE
- Dance Class with John Wilkinson (2pm to 4pm) – £5
- Scottish Country Dance. Band – Jim Lindsay (7:30pm to 11pm) – £6
Events as priced, but discounted if all purchased together in advance (£15). Application forms should be completed in advance of the weekend, and returned by the 13th October.
Application form and more details can be found in our flyer (link below)
Information about previous events held can be found on our dedicated page. Click here to view it.